The new FELIX Pro L and Pro XL additive manufacturing systems have been designed to perform at scale, and both have been constructed to ensure reliable output for much larger parts.
These are manufacturing tools for every stage of the product development and manufacturing workflow with an optimal price | performance ratio that can meet the demands of industry.
✓ Large volume builds up to 144 liters
✓ Intelligent no-power detection for avoiding print failure
✓ Industrial quality 3D prints for prototyping and design
✓ Faster operations and ease of use with 7” touch screen
“It is the print quality that completely conquered my heart.
The result is a real gem.”
– Techpulse on FELIXprinters quality.
Intelligent features that remove many of the tedious and time-consuming hurdles.
When the dual extruders are printing together they are at different print levels, avoiding any collisions and minimizing print failure.
Both the Pro L and Pro XL have been designed specifically to be easily portable — at installation or within a manufacturing setting. Both can be easily transported through a normal office door opening (900 mm).
Years of experience
in precision engineering.
Benefit from the advantages of additive manufacturing, without the hassle. The Pro L & XL offer unmatched ease of use for professional large volume 3D printing.
When you demand the best.
Full 3 year warranty for non-wearable parts, upgradeable to 5 years through periodic servicing. Flex plate for easy and damage-free object removal. Interchangeable flex print platform and print heads.
- Build size (LxWxH): 300 x 400 x 400 mm or 11.8” x 15.75” x 15.75”
- Build volume: 48 Liter / 12.7 Gallon
- Physical dimensions (LxWxH): 600 x 666 x 776 mm or 24” x 26” x 31”
- Total weight: approx. 63 kg
- Build size (LxWxH): 600 x 400 x 600 mm or 23.62″ x 15.75″ x 23.62″
- Build volume: 144 Liter / 42 Gallon
- Physical dimensions (LxWxH): 906 x 666 x 966 mm or 37” x 26” x 38”
- Total weight: approx. 80 kg
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Keep informed about our latest news, unique offers and 3D printing tips and tricks