FELIX 3D FOOD printer features
The FELIX 3D FOOD printer is a revolutionary step toward reinventing the line-up of tools used in the kitchen. Chefs will enjoy using the intuitive and reliable machine to get the inventive results they desire.
Intuitive touch-screen guides users through printing process
Sturdy, durable design
Reliability of the machine and parts are guaranteed. Highest grade materials are used, to ensure quality
Dual syringe system
Dual syringe with a capacity of 2x 100ml
Luer lock nozzle
Standardized syringes, with luer lock nozzles. 0.15mm upto 2.5mm)
Heated print bed
The print-bed can be heated upto 105 degC.
A broccoli frog…
Easter bunny butter…
Or even look-alike salmon
The FELIX FOOD 3D printer makes your cuisine dreams come true.
Automatic bed levelling
The first layer is the foundation of a successful print. The automatic bed levelling system probes various points to calculate the level, eliminating human error.
Even, consistent and accurate material flow are key for a smooth, stunning print result. The retraction dispensing system gives you ultimate control and repeatable results.
Small and large batch quantities
Small- or large-scale catering can be facilitated with the FELIX FOOD, multiple printers can be used in series, or for singular production.
It’s time to reimagine your plate. Rethink ingredients. See food in 3D
What can be 3D printed?
- Vegetable pastes
- All paste-like edible substances
Why 3D print food?
- Beauty and aesthetics
- Reach new markets – transform a child’s experience of vegetables and food
- Create new interesting experiences for those with trouble chewing and swallowing
- Break the mould with objects beyond the traditional
Create 3D printed culinary masterpieces
- Printer dimensions (L, W, H) 430 x 390 x 550 mm
- Weight 13 kg
- Power requirements: 220 V
- Power usage: Max 150W
- Build volume (L, W, H) 155 x 195 x 170mm
- Layer height range 0.1 – 3 mm
- Bed temperature: max. 105°C
- Motorized bed leveling
- Fully automatic xyz nozzle calibration
- Optional: Heatable syringes (upto 90 °C)
- Dual extruder
- Innovative probe mechanism
- Automatic xyz nozzle calibration
- Standardized 100cc luer lock syringe compatible
- Print file management
- 16GB memory
- Any paste like substance.
- Viscosity: 50 Pa*s upto 1000 Pa*s
- Wired Ethernet