And another reel holder with plastic

This is the place to show off your felix printer hacks and improvements.
Saamec

And another reel holder with plastic

Post by Saamec » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:36 pm

downloads files STL:

http://files.mail.ru/8325D4D11FF04118A8FBCB46F37BB8DE

Here are all the files for printing holder of the coil. In one file, there are problems with the normals and faces, but they are so small that straighten them very difficult. Print and do not worry, everything will be at its best. Bolts need to develop, to grind to nuts, they are drawn so that after printing there were no backlashes, and hardware has been strong.
Holder works perfectly. When printing coil turns for extruder, which reduces the thread tension. Coil unwinds easily, nothing touches. The benefits of this design is that the coil is hanging on the center of the printer, which minimizes the impact on the print head, and turning mechanism allows coil freely move. I did it on the handle of the printer, because this is the best place found on the other side of running wires. Just tested printing, BEAUTY, can now be put to print, and do other things, for example, to draw something else))
...and forgive me for my English))
Last edited by Saamec on Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:04 am, edited 5 times in total.

hvdd

Post by hvdd » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:10 pm

well done - nice !

Saamec

Post by Saamec » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:44 am

Thank you))

hoolito

Post by hoolito » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:07 am

Thanks for sharing....
Are you satisfied with the stability?
Can you post a photo with the spool removed?
Why did you print your own bolts and nuts? Need to pass this through airport security? :-)
Felix 2.0

Saamec

Post by Saamec » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:08 pm

Thanks for the sarcasm))) Yes, I am satisfied with the holder))) Bolts and nuts, I did not paint specifically, they were made for a different design, for the automation of manual scanner David laser scaner Kit. I also was invented by design, which operates the scanner. Now these bolts from there. I just drew the design of the holder, and adapted it under these bolts. You do not need to buy steel bolts, or look for them at home. You can simply print. Plastic goes to them quite a bit, and they perform well. Photo without coil be sure to place today. About the airport, thanks for the joke, laugh)))

hoolito

Post by hoolito » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:17 pm

:lol:
Felix 2.0

Saamec

Post by Saamec » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:34 pm

I updated the photo)

Albertwarren

Post by Albertwarren » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:14 am

You don't think it is very big machine need much space to install in office. I am sure also difficult to operate.Anyways thanks for uploading some pics which shows this machine is not much cheaper but i definitely buy this. And also thanks to tell me about its scanner uses...keep posting!!
If you want more information about Label Printing then check details here:
Product Label Printing || commercial label printing

pozzy

Post by pozzy » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:42 am

Hi, Any chance for a link to these files please, the links above are broken now.

Many thanks
Glen...

Felix 2.0 -> 3.0 (Single then Dual Extruder's) LCD
3DR RepRap Delta Printer (Own Build)
Simplify3D
Solidworks

Saamec

Post by Saamec » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:20 am

Yes, you are right. All files were deleted(((((. It is a pity that it is impossible to place these files on this website. Tonight, be sure to place all over again. Holder now slightly improved in the upper triangular part of the plate is inserted, exactly reproducing the contours of the holder. This is done for the new coils, because its weight is significant. Experienced holder on the coil weight 1.3 kg, everything works fine)))