Has anyone heard from Felix lately?

This is for general discussions. Also FAQ can be found here.

Moderator: speedake95

dhatw

Has anyone heard from Felix lately?

Post by dhatw » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:02 am

I have emailed them a couple times in the last week or so and have not gotten any replies. I just purchased a Pro 1 and am getting a little worried. There doesn't seem to be any sign of life.

Am I the only one? Is there anybody out there? Or is it in here?

Dhatw.

jaydee

Post by jaydee » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:11 am

I ordered a Pro 1 in December 2015 also, and have been in touch with a few people at Felix since that time. I've found them to be fairly responsive; sorry to hear you haven't. I know that can induce a lot of nervousness when one has sent off a significant amount of money for a product with a long lead time. Thus far, I have no reason to be worried, only excited for the arrival of my printer.

Here's hoping our units ship soon!

dhatw

Post by dhatw » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:37 am

Thanks Jaydee, I have already received my PRO 1 and have been in regular contact with Felix. They are great to work with. Hopefully, yours will arrive soon. Dhatw.
jaydee wrote:I ordered a Pro 1 in December 2015 also, and have been in touch with a few people at Felix since that time. I've found them to be fairly responsive; sorry to hear you haven't. I know that can induce a lot of nervousness when one has sent off a significant amount of money for a product with a long lead time. Thus far, I have no reason to be worried, only excited for the arrival of my printer.

Here's hoping our units ship soon!