Calibration not working

smuseus

Calibration not working

Post by smuseus » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:43 pm

Just realised this is the second post in the forum... anyways.

Closing in on almost 2 days for debuging, fixing, tuning, ordering new parts and trying to get my printer to work I am at the final stages.

Now I'm stuck at the "Calibrate Nozzles". I press the PRINT CALIBRATION PARTS, the progress bar switches to printing however remains stuck at 0%. After waiting a while, double checking that the nozzle have reach printing temperature etc, the printing progress remains at 0%. Nothing is happening.

I press then "Cancel", and the the progress bar swaps to "Cancelling...", and it to stays locked at 0%. If I try to do anything else now Felix Builder tells med to wait for the last print-job to finish. Things are locked.

From here it all gets really unstable. If I force quit Felix Builder it has a hard time connecting to the printer again. During one attempt I tried to unplug and replug the USB connection. That caused a system crash for OS X.

So. Please, let me know how to fix this.

gfeliksdal
Site Admin

Post by gfeliksdal » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:41 pm

Hello Smuseus,

What felixbuilder version are you using? Make sure you obtained the latest version from our website. Is it possible for you to save the logfile? This way we can forward the information to Materialise, so they can help you with the error on your computer.
2016-10-23_003850.png
Kind regards,
Guillaume

smuseus

Post by smuseus » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:13 am

Using the latest version from your website (2.1.0.17), will try to post the log next time I give it a shot.

Muyz

Post by Muyz » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:31 pm

I tried to do the same thing (i.e. calibrate dual extruder), but the same problem appears over here: stuck at 0%. Using Felix builder 2.1 version 2.1.0.17 on macOS Sierra.

gfeliksdal
Site Admin

Post by gfeliksdal » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:00 pm

Hi not sure what the problem is here. This is something only Materialise can solve. I forwarded this issue to materialise to possibly further help you. In the meantime, as a workaround you could try to use repetier-host for felixprinters. Also downloadable from our website.

claimfx

Post by claimfx » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:24 pm

try setting in the printer selection panel the baud rate to 250000...
this did it to me
best

hartmut